“Easily the best protein to come out of India, and if you’re someone who enjoys unsweetened whey isolate- this one’s right up your alley! Tinge of dark chocolate and super easy on tummy!”
Co-founder and CEO, Breathe Well-Being
“Nutrova Whey Protein Isolate has come as a boon! Any new product I come across finds approval for my practice only after a self experiment. I, being in my post pregnancy phase, found my bunch of best quality protein in Nutrova’s whey supplement. The flavor is yummy. It helped my body recover from the post-partum stress. Soon Nutrova found place in my home. I am using it for my dad, who’s undergone a brain tumour surgery. It helped him recover from swelling, and boosted his stamina. I think it worked on his body’s albumin pool! My mom used whey and it helped her in post menopausal issues. Her muscles found strength. All are adhering to it since its flavor is appealing. Now I’m trying it on my brother and my husband and then will use it in my diet prescription whenever required for the patient.”
DISHA JHAVERI SHAH
Clinical Nutritionist, Mumbai
“I have been using Nutrova’s Whey Protein Isolate for over two months and the noticeable results are reassuring of the effort I put in! The unsweetened taste is surprisingly better and made me realize how harmful other protein powders I’ve had might be to my body. To mix things up, I make some great smoothies with everyday ingredients such as bananas, oats, honey etc. I’m never using anything else!”
“I have been using Nutrova Whey Protein Isolate for a few months now, and it’s very good! It has a slightly thinner consistency compared to what I’ve tried before, but I now prefer its unsweetened taste and the way it doesn’t make you feel heavy. There’s been a noticeable difference in my physique since I started consuming this while working out regularly. I also really like Nutrova’s intuitive website and well-written blog posts!”
“I used a protein for the first time in my life and it was Nutrova (Whey Protein Isolate). High quality protein. I was 118 kg I reduced it to 86 by good nutrition, and Nutrova helped me hit my protein goals. Thanks for the awesome product ”
“My experience with Nutrova has been amazing. I love the unsweetened Whey and am now ripped because of it. Well packaged and shipped on time as well. Kudos to the logistics team.”
Why We Recommend This
- Its lactose content is negligible, making it very easy to digest, with no bloating or discomfort
- It’s so pure that it doesn’t need a shaker; simply stir it into a beverage
- It’s a healthier option for your blood sugar levels (no added sugar), and for your gut (no artificial sweeteners)
The Ingredients & Their Evidence-Based Roles
- 100% whey protein isolate:
1. Has an ideal PDCAA score of 1.0 , which means it contains all 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) and is easily digested by the body.
2. Provides the highest concentration of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), isoleucine, leucine and valine – these are the building blocks of muscle tissue, and help our cells make protein. 
3. Is considered a fast-absorbing protein, as it increases the blood’s amino acid levels in under an hour, reaching peak levels within 90 minutes. 
- Cocoa powder & dark chocolate flavour: for taste.
How Nutrova Whey Protein Isolate Works
1. Exercising tends to break our muscles down, in order to build them to be stronger.
2. Nutrova Whey Protein Isolate contains a pure source of protein, to aid muscle building.
Frequently Asked Questions
While it can be consumed at any time that’s convenient for you, these are some specific timings that may be helpful: (i) between meals, either as a snack or around your workout (ii) with breakfast, in case you’re looking to reduce hunger cravings, which high-protein breakfasts can help with, as suggested by some small studies. 
There’s no inherent harm in using two protein supplements simultaneously, but we wouldn’t recommend it. Getting protein from food sources is also important, since protein-rich foods come with several other nutrients that keep us healthy.  Consuming 2 protein supplements could quickly increase your protein intake, and combined with protein-rich foods, this is likely to make you exceed your daily protein requirement, which may lead to an excessive calorie intake.
No, it’s the lactose in whey that generally leads to the bloated feeling, since it’s hard to digest for (a surprising number of) people. Nutrova Whey Protein Isolate is highly purified and has negligible lactose.
Added sugars (and fillers like maltodextrin) create a spike in our blood sugar, which can lead to health problems. Artificial sweeteners might adversely affect the good bacteria in our gut and also increase sugar cravings. If you’d like it to taste sweeter, try it as a delicious smoothie by blending it with a few ingredients like fruits and yogurt.