“I strongly believe that the fewer ingredients on a food item, the less processed, the healthier the product. The Nutrova Pea Protein contains one and only one ingredient. You won’t see a list of unfamiliar terms on it. What you see is what you get. Additionally, I found it to be a convenient way to up the protein content of a typically vegetarian meal. I could add it to a soup and still taste the freshness of the vegetables, which is rare with most additives. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural high quality source of protein to supplement their diets.”
Sports Nutrition Expert, Mumbai
“I have been consuming Nutrova Pea Protein for a month now, in batches, and can discern its effect in terms of an improved metabolism. I do a lot of strength training exercises at home and I think the product has helped me build some lean muscle in due course of time.”
Why We Recommend This
- No additives, just one ingredient: pea protein isolate
- It’s unflavoured so that it can mix right into your daily smoothies, and/or meals like dal & roti
The Ingredients & Their Evidence-Based Roles
- Pea protein isolate (extracted from peas):
1. Has a PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score) of 0.93/1.0 , indicating that it contains all essential amino acids (EAAs) and is easy to digest.
2. Promotes muscle gain in response to resistance training, in a manner similar to whey protein supplementation. , 
How Nutrova Pea Protein Works
1. The human body needs at least 0.8 grams of protein for every kg of body weight, daily.
2. Nutrova Pea Protein boosts a meal’s protein content, through pure pea protein.
Frequently Asked Questions
So that it can beadded to everyday meals and/or smoothies without changing their taste – easily fits into your existing routine!
Yes! It’s entirely up to you, if you don’t mind the fact that it’s unflavoured and unsweetened.