“I strongly believe that the fewer ingredients on a food item, the less processed, the healthier the product. The Nutrova Pea Protein contains one and only one ingredient. You won’t see a list of unfamiliar terms on it. What you see is what you get. Additionally, I found it to be a convenient way to up the protein content of a typically vegetarian meal. I could add it to a soup and still taste the freshness of the vegetables, which is rare with most additives. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural high quality source of protein to supplement their diets.”
Sports Nutrition Expert, Mumbai
“I have been consuming Nutrova Pea Protein for a month now, in batches, and can discern its effect in terms of an improved metabolism. I do a lot of strength training exercises at home and I think the product has helped me build some lean muscle in due course of time.”
Why We Recommend This
- No additives, just one ingredient: pea protein isolate
- It’s unflavoured so that it can fit right into your daily smoothies and/or meals like dal & roti
The Ingredients & Their Evidence-Based Roles
- Pea protein isolate (extracted from green peas):
1. Has a PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score) of 0.93/1.0 , indicating that contains all essential amino acids (EAAs) and is easy to digest.
2. Promotes muscle gain in response to resistance training in a manner similar to whey protein supplementation , 
How Nutrova Pea Protein Works
1. The human body needs at least 0.8 grams of protein for every kg of body weight, daily.
2. Nutrova Pea Protein boosts a meal’s protein content, through pure pea protein.
Frequently Asked Questions
So that it can be easily added to everyday meals and/or smoothies without changing their taste, making it really convenient to incorporate into an everyday routine.
Yes! It’s entirely up to you, if you don’t mind the fact that it’s unflavoured and unsweetened.