Why We Recommend This
- All nutrients in Nutrova Formula O are at optimised levels, which ensure their adequate intake while also avoiding potentially excessive doses
- It contains a highly ‘bioavailable’ form of zinc (easier for our body to absorb and use for all of zinc’s functions)
- Added benefits of natural vitamin E and lycopene from tomatoes, both of which provide excellent protection from free radical damage
The Ingredients & Their Evidence-Based Roles
An important nutrient that –
1. regulates the growth and metabolism of our cells .
2. helps maintain our muscles, bones, and joints , while enabling our bones to absorb calcium  and muscles to contract .
3. is essential for the functioning of our brain  and heart .
4. improves immunity , sleep quality  and exercise recovery .
A bioavailable form of zinc, which improves its ability to be absorbed and used for its important roles, including in:
1. Immunity: zinc helps develop immune cells  (its deficiency makes us more prone to infections) .
2. Skin health: it helps produce collagen, and supports wound-healing .
3. Gut health: it helps maintain the intestinal lining that acts as a barrier against harmful bacteria and viruses .
4. Brain health: it supports nerve signalling, learning and memory .
Plays an important role in regulating calcium levels, which influences both bone and heart health .
A form of copper that’s easily absorbed by the body (unlike cupric oxide, the usual form of copper in supplements). Copper plays a vital role in supporting our metabolism, while helping maintain the strength of our skin and blood vessels . It also helps produce haemoglobin and supports the functioning of our thyroid gland .
A natural extract of lycopene, which comes with other antioxidants that amplify its effects its many benefits, including –
1. Skin health: fights free radicals generated by UV rays , and supports a healthy skin tone .
2. Heart health: support healthy blood pressure and lipid profile .
3. General: may help post-exercise recovery , reduce lung damage caused by cigarette smoke , and minimise bone loss as we age .
How Nutrova Formula O Works
1. Although balanced diets that include dairy and/or meat do contain most nutrients, following one still may not ensure that we get all the nutrients we need, for several reasons. For one, some nutrients simply aren’t present in sufficient levels in our food sources.
2. Other nutrients, although present, aren’t easily absorbed by the body.
3. Certain nutrients are also sensitive to various processes, which diminish their content in food.
4. Nutrova Formula O provides all of these nutrients in carefully calculated doses and specific forms.
5. It also has the added benefits of powerful antioxidants, to protect the body from cellular damage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes; Nutrova Formula O is a simple solution for individuals following a diet containing dairy/meat. It is also helpful for vegetarians who consume limited amounts of dairy products. However, pregnant or lactating women, people with medical conditions or people on chronic medication should first consult their doctors.
The important thing is to consume it daily, so it’s best to choose any convenient time. Also, having it after a meal helps its nutrients get absorbed.
Yes, all our products are designed to work well both individually and together, with one exception: we wouldn’t recommend taking this with Nutrova Formula V, since it’s a similar formula, except it’s been optimised for vegan diets.
None at all. Just make sure to read its ingredient list carefully if you have any food allergies.